Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gushy Weather

I was real close to not posting at all today. But then I looked up the author of the book I've been eating since yesterday, and the first result was his blog, and I was like, "Oh yeah..." So, here it is, my post for today.
The weather is unpredictable. Even seasoned meteorologists can get away with being wrong, simply because just a little change in air flow can effect temperatures around the globe. Well, weather in Northwest Oregon is some of the most unpredictable in the WORLD. Seriously. Today alone, we had both sunshine and snow. Within an hour of each other to boot. Don't get me wrong, it was cold all day, but still! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most solid person when it comes to decisions, but at least my mood doesn't change on a whim. (*ignores the falsity of that statement*).
Ranting about the weather aside, I gotta tell you, I haven't been this into a book since Conspiracy of Kings came out. Oh wait, that's a lie. I got the entire Narnia series for Christmas, and tore through some of those pretty quickly... Either way, I'm really loving the book I'm reading now. I won't tell you the title, or who it's by, but I will tell you that it's really good, even if it is a bit gushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment