Monday, February 28, 2011

Liam Neeson is Slacking!

You would think that there would be nothing less taxing that sitting around making phone calls. That is clearly not the case. I've made roughly twenty phone calls in the past half-hour, leaving messages for most of them, and I am pretty much wiped out after doing so. It's probably a sign that I'd suck at the job if I had it. It still stings that I won't get it though...
Anyhoo, I have decided that I would know EVERYTHING there is to possibly know if Liam Neeson was the one explaining it all. He has this soft, baritone voice that makes me want to listen to it forever...
Ugh, so tired. I was lazy this morning and slept past my alarm, but it still didn't do me any good. I could probably brew me up some coffee, but I won't, because I don't like the coffee we have here at the house. It makes me nauseous. I might make some tea though... that sounds kind of nice... especially if I ice it, so I have a nice cool drink...
What I should really be doing right now though, is going through my lines. I have a rehearsal today, and I haven't even glanced at my script in the past week! I'm so bad... THIS is why I don't have a larger role. I slack too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment