Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vladentine's Day

So, I'm a little almost late. But whatever. I've had a pretty long day and haven't had a chance to be online until now. Well, to be fair I can check my email on my phone, but that's about it. So, on to why my day was long. Well, I woke up in the bed of one of my friends after falling asleep after midnight last night watching movies (by the way, the Last Exorcism is pointless). After gathering up all the stuff we needed, she, I, and another friend ended up at our church, where we parked the car, and then headed to McDonald's for breakfast. Then we had a three hour rehearsal, and then we set up for the Valentine's Day Dinner my choir was holding as a fundraiser. It was rather fun, but a WHOLE lot of work. I'm almost ready to collapse into my bed and sleep for a day. But I have to wake up early tomorrow and do the whole church bit. But I'll get to see my best friend, so it'll be worth it. Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment