Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post Ate

So, we've gone a full week now. Guess this means I've got to up my game. A full one hundred words, every single day. Of course, I was writing close to a hundred words already, but now I actually have to make it. So, what shall we talk about today? I know! The fact that my nails are at that annoying stage where the polish on them is kind of chipping off, but when I pick at them the polish doesn't want to come off. So, today I'm going to take my nail polish remover to them. No more scandalous red nails for me. What color should I paint them next? Blue? Green, maybe? I'll probably go with turquoise, because that's what color I'm planning on wearing tomorrow. Though that has the possibility of changing... I never really can say for certain what I'm going to wear until that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment