Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post Nein

I'm going to be super busy today. My mother and I are leaving the house in about a half hour for Salem (which is about a half hour away). First we're going to run a couple errands, and then she's going to drop me off at the church so she can go do her job while I wait around. Why do I need to wait? Because my best friend doesn't get out of her class until 11:20. So I'm going to laze around, and hopefully I'll find something to do. Maybe I'll time myself on how quickly I can do word-finds. Anyhoo, I'll meet my best friend, and we'll hang out for a bit, and then I have a shift at the little store I work at. For four hours I'll sit behind a cash register, being bored because no one comes into the shop (that's not necessarily true, but still). After my shift's up, I'll walk back to the church and eat dinner, and then wait for band practice to start. Once it does, I get to sit on my butt for three hours, just playing chords. Then I get to come home. I like Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment