Monday, February 21, 2011

White Wedding

So, mom just finished (kinda) my costume for the production of Love Labor's Lost that I'm in. My character, Maria, has to wear white (it's in the script). White is like, the worst color for me to possible wear. (Well, white and pink. Both are equally horrible in my mind. Though I've been a bit looser with the pink thing recently) But what Mr. L wants, Mr. L gets, (he's my director in case you didn't pick that up) so I now have an almost all-white dress. All I could think when I was buttoning it up was "This would actually make a really nice wedding dress". And it would. It's white (as I said before), and has roses printed all over. The only problem I had with it was that the shirt didn't hang right on me. It looked like a Hawaiian shirt. I don't like that look, so I complained to mother about it. I got sore ears for it, but she's going to fix the dress. Hopefully. Sometimes her ways of fixing things just makes it worse. But you didn't hear that from me.
Another part of being in Love Labor's Lost was making a prop 'love letter' that scrolls down to the floor. Making it scroll was the easy part. I just taped a bunch of paper together. Then I had to write all over it give it the facade of being a letter. It took FOREVER. (meaning three episodes of 30 Rock)

No comments:

Post a Comment