Thursday, February 3, 2011

Post Tree

Well, I've impressed myself. I managed to clean up my office in just a half hour. Of course, my desks are still both messy, but the floor's clean, and I took out a ton of trash. And I even vacuumed! And since I got it done in just a half hour, this allows me time to watch more of my Korean Drama! :D The K-Drama I'm watching right now is called Princess Hours. It's about a Korean girl that suddenly finds herself married to the Crown Prince. There's quite a bit going on, what with the fact that the Prince is a jerk, and he was in love with another girl before they were married. And he has a cousin who was the son of the Crown Prince before him that's out to get revenge for the wrong that he and his mother suffered fourteen years ago with the death of his Father. It's all so deliciously complicated. There's part of me that wants to stop watching it because the episodes are an hour each, and there's twenty-four of them, and it'll take me FOREVER to watch them all, but at the same time it's just so wonderfully interesting and dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment