Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Improv day

Today is going to be something of an inprov day. What do I mean by that? Well, I will have about four hours (three and a half if you count travel time) where I can do practically any thing I want. Well, within reason, of course. I can't go on a drinking binge. I can't go to the coast. And I definitely can't rent a hotel room and sleep for the three hours. But I think I will stop by the hostess store and get a box of super-cheap doughnuts. Why? Because there's been a lot of pastry eating on the episodes of 30 Rock I've been watching, and it's making me crave doughnuts. I also need to look around for purple tights for my Godspell costume. Our assistant assistant director keeps going on about how Godspell means great music and bright colors. Well, we've halfway got the first one, and once we're all done we're going to be more colorful that a jumbo bag of skittles.
Other thoughts for today include going to the library. I know it's a little boring, but it's something to do, and they have computers there. I like computers. They access the interwebs.
Can you tell I'm not 100% awake yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment