Monday, February 14, 2011

The Valen in the Tine

So, today is Valentine's day. I could talk about it. I could go on about how it's the most romantic day of the year, and that I love it or hate it or some other rot like that, but to be quite honest, I'm rather apathetic towards it. Valentine's day could not exist for all I care. Sure, it's nice to get cards and gifts and stuff, but I seriously don't care. So, in the fifty or so words I have left, I'll talk about one of my favorite shows. Bones. A hilarious cop-drama about an anthropologist teaming up with an FBI agent to solve murders. These two have quite a bit of chemistry between them, but they're both completely stupid about it. It's been obvious since the beginning that they love each other, but they've never actually hooked up. And they've even hooked up with other people. Is stupid. Though after watching the latest episode I think it's likely that they'll be getting together soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment