Friday, February 18, 2011

Planetary desk chairs

I need to get me a new office chair. The one I have right now is falling apart on me. Not too literally, I mean, it's still functional, but I'm having to use shoelaces to keep the back in an upright position. Hopefully I'll be able to find a new one at a decent price somewhere. But I probably won't be able to get one any time soon. My next paycheck is going almost completely into my spring break trip, and I have no money currently. *sigh* I hate money, I really do. I love buying things, but I hate spending money.
It just occurred to me that I should name my monitor. Why? Because I just put a cotton bow on it, and it looks super cute. Of course, my computer already has a name (Mars), but since the monitor is replaceable (I just got my current one not even a month ago), I want to name it. I think I'm going to go with the obvious and call it Venus. Mars and Venus. Or Ares and Aphrodite when I'm feeling Grecian rather than Roman. I can remember quite clearly singing a rather crude elementary school rhyme in the shower when I was younger. How did it go? Something about Venus rhyming with penis? I hope that wasn't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment