Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vacations and Blue Birthdays

Random question #1: What is your ideal vacation? If I were a more interesting person, I might say going to Scotland, or Japan. But because I'm boring, I honestly would have to say staying in a nice hotel in Newport, OR for a week would be my ideal vacation. Sure I've been to Newport at least a dozen times before, but at least I know the area. When navigating, I prefer going primarily off of intuition and experience rather than using a GPS. That is one of the few ways that I rebel against technology.
Random question #2: What is your favorite color and why? Well, Blue, because it's a calming color. Plus, there's quite a few more shads of blue than there are of red, meaning blue's more diverse. If red gets too light, it turns to pink, but blue just stays blue.
Random question #3: What is your favorite childhood memory? Hm... that's actually a though one. Most of my memories of childhood aren't exactly happy ones. I think I'd have to go with the faint memory I have of my fourth birthday party. It was the first birthday I celebrated at the house my family has lived in for the past thirteen years, and I can remember having a cake in the shape of a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment