Thursday, February 17, 2011

NY, NY

I like to think that I'm a creative person. I can, on occasion, come up with an idea that is completely my own. Most of the time though, I'm revamping somebody else's idea. Not very moral of me, I know, but there is a saying. Copy from one person, and it's plagiarism. Copy from several, and it's research. I, unfortunately, fall under the first category most of the time. I'm just that lazy. But as I said a couple sentences ago, I can occasionally come up with something original. I can't think of something right now though...
Anyhoo, my latest obsession is 30 Rock. On some level I hate it, because the cameraman gets shaky once in a while and I don't like that, but on another level, I love it, simply because it's so witty. My favorite line so far? "Those shoes are definitely bi-curious". It doesn't take much to amuse me, but it does take quite a bit for me to whip out my witch-cackle, that that line did it. It did it so hard... okay, mind out of the gutter. Anyway, if you're curious about the plot of the show, I suggest you wikipedia it, 'cause I'm feeling too lazy to explain it, and my word count is just about up.

No comments:

Post a Comment