Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Late Drugs

You know what? I'm ironic. I love to procrastinate, but I hate being late. If that's not backwards, I don't know what is. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but still. I really don't like to be late. Whether it's to a concert of some sort, to a movie, hell, I hate even being a little late to a dentist's appointment! I just plain don't like it. It makes me antsy.
I also don't like finding out that things I like aren't as innocent as they are in my mind. I would have been perfectly content not knowing that most rock stars do drugs. Or that anyone does drugs at all. Cigarettes I don't mind too much (even though they have an awful smell), because I personally find someone smoking a cigarette slightly sexy. Same with Cigars. But weed, and pot, and stuff like that just doesn't sit well with me. Yes, I realize that any addiction of any kind is dangerous, but at least cigarettes kill your lungs as opposed to your brain. Though I could be horribly wrong about all of this... Either way, addiction and lateness are both very bad, and no one should indulge in either.

No comments:

Post a Comment